Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Tour, Day Two...

All about George.

And these three beautiful ladies!
Before I can go on I have to thank Tobi and Victoria for the most amazing trip.  Here's to family and new found family.

The church that George Washington went to in Alexandria.



The view inside from George Washington's pew.



Old Town Alexandria
"Eye Candy" as Victoria calls it.  I totally agree!



Original cobblestone road



Mount Vernon
George Washington's home in Virginia.







Tomb of George and Martha Washington
As well as other family members.



The gardens were spectacular!

2 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

What wonderful photos. It was so much fun to have you and Tobi visit for a few days. You girls really covered a lot of ground, such troopers...you both deserve the Washington DC medal of honor for your non-stop enthusiasm and attempt to not miss a thing.

Tobi said...

No. Thank you for coming with me Jenn. I think we both accomplised an insane amount of site seeing. I had great time even though it felt like my legs were going to fall off on the last day.