Sunday, May 23, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite...

A facelift has been in progress.  Because of my laziness we didn't have family pictures taken for a while.  
A long while.

That has all changed.  Finally.


A special
THANK YOU
to





Miss C in her Baptism dress.





Mister P and Miss C just love to pick weed flowers.  I think that may be one of their favorite things about living in Texas.



This one has to be my favorite!  This was real.  He really didn't want to take any more pictures.


Thank you so much Christina!  

3 comments:

Christina said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Oh it makes me miss you--I hope big ol' Texas is treating you right. :)

Christina McKinney said...

Awww!!! You're more than welcome!! I'm really looking forward to doing holiday pictures with you guys and my brand new camera!! :) You have such a beautiful family!!

Tobi said...

Love your new background Jenn! Your new family pictures are gorgeous!