Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Welcome Home...

I know this is a bit old, but I had to share.  When we were packing up our old house to make the big move I told Mister P and Miss C that they would bring one backpack full of toys.  That's it, that is all they would have for a while, until the boxes get unpacked.

Of course Mister P picked his transformers.

Really? What else would find it's way into his backpack?

The day the movers' were at our new house, loading it up with boxes and all our other junk, I came in to find this.
Atop our mantel was this.  All, I mean ALL big and small, of his transformers were lined up on our mantel, "protecting the human race."

Hey, it would not be our house if it wasn't filled with Autobots and Decepticons.

I love my little boy.  He is just so precious!

1 comments:

Tobi said...

Oh! You should leave them on the mantle. They compliment your living room perfectly. =) Plus it serves as a stern warning to any potential thieves. THIS HOUSE IS PROTECTED BY AUTOBOTS!