Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Changes...

Look what I have done.


I have landed myself, and my family, in an extremely diverse area.  (I don't know how else to put it.)  Most days I don't have a problem with it, but today when I took Miss C to her first day of school I was a little worried.  I don't have a problem with people of other races, I just hope the kids and parents around here are the same.  

Being a minority is a little nerve racking at times.  

I have to admit when I was shopping yesterday in a different part of town I felt so much more at home.  Note: this part of town is only a few miles up the road.  

Is it time to move yet?

Really, I didn't just say that!

1 comments:

Tobi said...

I hope things out well for you in your new home and Miss C new school. Don't wish too hard to move so soon. You know what they say about wishes. =)

Kristen Duke is gearing up for bluebonnet season. You should get going on pictures. It's practically a law in Texas that you have to take pictures of your kids every spring in the bluebonnets.