Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Other Shoe...

Don't you just love it when your husband comes home and says, "Do you want the good news or the bad news?"


Naturally, you ask for the good news. And that is, "I am not going to lose my job!"

The bad news? "We are moving. Next week."

Let me clarify. I am just waiting for this to happen. It happened twice this year. I wonder what the new year has in store for us? I cannot help but wonder. We are not moving, yet. Just waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

[insert the Jeopardy theme song here]

And with the economy the way it is, it is not like you can say, "Thanks, but no thanks!" I am thankful for his job, his company and most of all - that he loves what he does!

Has this happened to you? Probably not. I think I only know of one other person that moves around like us!

1 comments:

Tobi said...

At least you see the bright side. Walter still has a job that he loves. Even if you are moving all the time at least you still have a home to move to.

Who do you know that moves all the time? ME? No.Couldn't be. ;)