Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree...


{google images}

I have a nine foot Christmas tree. My new house has eight foot ceilings.
Problem? Yes.
My new six and a half foot tree makes my nine foot tree look like the tree at Rockefeller Center.
I seriously considered using my other tree and leaning it against the wall, starting a new trend like the upside down tree.
Miss C talked me into a white tree this year. Not only did I give into that, it has colored lights. I do not believe in colored lights. Not. At. All.
When we move again, and surely we will, this tree will become the kids tree. I am surprised at how pretty it turned out.

{I do have to apologize for my horrid picture. I am too lazy to go get my camera, and a WAY too lazy to download them onto the computer.}

2 comments:

Tobi said...

The picture is good enough. You can see the white tree and the colored lights. So at least we have proof that a white tree does in fact reside at your abode. =)

Mammallama said...

Your tree is beautiful, MS C has great taste.