Thursday, December 17, 2009

For My Boy, the Littlest One...

Happy 4 months to my mister mister. As usual I missed it by almost 2 weeks, but I had to share these too cute pictures. He is such a happy baby. He smiles all the time. You wouldn't know it by these pictures though. Baby B is just like his daddy. You plop a camera in front of his face. Encourage him to smile. Then this......

...turns in to this, very quickly.

I love my blue eyed, one dimpled, ticklish Baby B. He brings such happiness to our lives. My greatest joy is to watch Miss C and Mister P interact with him. Four months is a fun age, starting to wonder and enjoy. The big kids just love helping him learn.

What does Baby B up to right now?

eating yummy homemade peaches
smiling
laughing
rolling from his tummy to his back
getting his first tooth
scooting on his back- If I leave him in one spot, I will likely find him another spot just a little later.
playing with toys
trying his hardest to hold his bottle
says "agoo" with the cutest little voice you have ever heard

1 comments:

Tobi said...

I love agoo! It's my favorite baby word! He's adorable. I love his little face. I can't wait to eat him up when I finally get to Colorado!