Thursday, December 31, 2009

auf Wiedersehen...

2009

One 10 year High School Reunion
.
3 Houses
.
.
Castle Rock
Fruita
Castle Rock
.
.
.
One Baby
with No Hubby
.
.
Great Friends
and Their Babies
and Their Wedding
.
Crazy Family
.
.
No Hubby
.
.
.
1st Grade
2nd Grade
.
.
Hawaii
New York
New Jersey
Oklahoma
and All the States in Between
Pennsylvania
.
One Car Accident
.
.
Three Times Stuck on Vail Pass
.
.
.
No Hubby
.
.
Illinois?
Alaska?
Texas?
.
Broken Leg?
C-Section
Tongue Tie
Dental Implants?
.
.
No Money
.
.
.
Visitors
Visitors
Visitors
.
.
Great Family
.
One Crazy Lady
I don't know about you, but I need a vacation. Somewhere tropical!

So long Two Thousand Nine, may Twenty Ten be a little less uneventful!
(not likely)




3 comments:

Tobi said...

I love your one year sum up. I may have to steal your idea and do something like this on my blog! Love it!

When you put your high's and your low's all together like that it does make your year sound CRAZY!

Christina said...

WOW!! What a crazy year. Here's to a quieter 2010. :)

Vennesa said...

Hey Jennifer- I just noticed you have lived in Fruita. My husband is from Rangely. Not too far away!
Good luck with the move.