Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ghouls and Goblins...

Happy Halloween!


I love, love, LOVE making Halloween food. Next to pumpkins it is my favorite thing. I will need a whole post to talk about the food I made, and the yummy recipes of course! I just may have to do that. One day. I also love decorating my house. I didn't take a lot of pictures, or the ones I took of the outside didn't turn out well.

Okay, okay, enough about that. You want to see the kids. Right?

Miss C and her crazy big eyes! Amazing what a little eyeliner can do. Okay, so she was, what was is it called again? She was obsessive about making sure we all called her by the right name. It wasn't a vampire, no that wouldn't work. Oh, I remember! A Spider Vampiress. I know, really? But that is what the name one the package of the costume was. She did look really cute.
Mister P and his best Wolverine impression. He didn't even care that one of the claws we on backwards. Oh and that crazy guy in the background is Aaron, the best friends hubby. His Halloween getup was actually quite funny, I still can't look at this picture without laughing. Or are those his real eyebrows?
And my little Baby B on his first Boo. He was supposed to wear his froggy costume again, but by the time we went out he was asleep. No need to wake him, he was too cute in this little ghost onsie!

The funniest part of the whole night is below. The mommies didn't even talk. I had to idea what K Bear was going to be. Not until Miss C opened the door [so surprised to show her friend the costume she was wearing] and BAM...TWINERS!!!! Too funny! Miss C wasn't too thrilled about the whole situation. It was like two girls showing up on prom night in the same dress. Yep. You get it.

1 comments:

Tobi said...

I love Blake's face in that picture and I love his little hat. So precious! All the kids look great for Halloween. I love your spider candle holders. I need to get me some of those!