Monday, April 25, 2011

No Joke...

Some images in this post may be hard to look at.  
Viewer discretion is advised.


I was online looking for houses, as I do often, when I came upon this one.  I looks nice from the outside. Inviting even.  I love the trees in the yard.




I continued to look at other pictures.  
This is what I found...



ARE YOU JOKING ME????
First of all, I cannot believe that a person would allow a realtor into their house to take pictures when it looks like this.
Second, I can't believe a realtor would advertise a house that looks like this.

I just have no words.  It makes me sick.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell kind of realtor posts pics like that?! I am speechless!

Anonymous said...

What is the MLS? I want to see this.

Christina said...

Oh my. There are no words....

Christina McKinney said...

Oh my heck! What company was this listed with...so I know who to NOT have sell my house!!!! Also, weird side note....that's totally what our master bathroom looks like...minus all the junk of course!!

Jennifer said...

I don't know. I can't find the MLS anymore. I am sure the company was down here in this side of town. No worries for you. I still can't believe it. People can live that way if they like, but seriously, clean it up for a picture.

Tobi said...

What? Was it a surprise that they were selling their house? A random realtor just showed up and asked to take photos?