Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dear Cousin...

{thank you google images}
My Dear Sister Cousin,

I am not going to use your name, because I don't have to.  There is only one of you out there and everybody knows who you are, Mr. Toby Wilkerson.  

Sister cousin.  That makes us sound like we should have a reality show on TLC or something.  Don't you agree?  Or Wsquared, that could be another show too!  Which reminds me, we have a book to write!

Now on to the goods...

You inspire me.

You are my constant support.  My source of adventure.  My sounding board.  My strongest advocate.  My traveling companion.  The Mutt to my Jeff.  You are a sister in every sense of the word.  I will stand next to you and defend you against all odds, and I know that you will do the same for me.  

Life brings trials and ours has had their fair share.  Through it all you have stood tall.  For me, for you, for your children, for your family.  You are completely selfless.  You have handled stresses more than anyone could have imagined.  Stresses that stretch far and beyond imagination - deployments and death, to mention a few.

Like I said, Inspire...

We don't see each other often, but we don't need to.  706 minutes last month proves that.

I love you more than my red soled shoes.

Love to love you,
Me
{thank you google images}

    

1 comments:

Tobi said...

Okay that just made my day and made me cry. Ditto Jeff.

To quote Wayne's World, "I'm not worthy!!"