Monday, April 5, 2010

Eight Down...

Baby B is 8 months old.  He is getting so big!  I tried hard to get a good picture of him, but we all know that is no easy task.  I was too lazy and tried to take a picture with my computer instead of the camera.  I can never seem to find the time to upload them  to my computer, which is why most of my pictures are never shared.  Yep, pure laziness!

He moved so fast, most of them are blurry.  This is how it went...









This chronological order of pictures pretty much explains how active this little boy is.  He refuses to sit up.  I think it is kind of an inconvenience.  He moves so much, it doesn't seem that he would want to sit still long enough to actually balance on his bum.  When we try to make him sit he locks his legs straight and stiffens his back.  Enough said.

He doesn't crawl, but does a mean army man.  He gets where he needs to go on that tummy of his, and fast too!

Here's to maybe getting a better picture tomorrow...

1 comments:

Tobi said...

Well Baby B is still very cute despite is inability to hold still. I can't wait to hold Baby B again when I see you in April.

I love the last picture with all three of you cute kids the most.