Friday, April 23, 2010

Second White Dress...



In our religion we can get baptized when we turn eight.  
On our recent trip back to Colorado we had Miss C's Baptism.  It was a joy to see her so happy.  On the plane that night she wrote a letter.  It said:

My Baptism
Today I got baptized.
Today was the best day of my life.  
And I got the gift of the Holy Ghost.
I wish daddy could get baptized too.



She was baptized by my Dad.

The kids couldn't get enough of the water.  In fact, when Miss C walked down into the font Mister P said, "Hey, that's my sister in there and her pants are all wet!"

Miss C with her Mommy and Mom.
Miss C and her favorite teacher Sister D.
Miss C and her Grandparents, Mimi and Grampy.
Miss C and her Great-Grandparents, Nana and Papa.
Miss C, Mister P and their best friend K Bear.

I can't thank enough people for all they did.  
Kathy and her beautiful voice.  Tobi for being there and the pictures.  Emily for the dress. Evelyn for the hair and Diana for the jewelry.  Val and Aaron for the talks.  Dad for baptizing her, and mom for the flowers.  Paul and April for the flowers.  Sheryl for her inspiration and the gifts.  Scott, Shawne and the kids for coming.  It was good to see you.  And everyone else in our old ward for coming.  We are going to miss you all - terribly.

1 comments:

Tobi said...

I'm just so glad we could be there and be apart of it. It was a beautiful baptism. LOVE YOU!