Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why I Love the Olympics...


I mean, HELLO, who doesn't like a little Ohno?


And Bode Miller. I have been a fan for a long time!


I promise this isn't about hot men in spandex.
Good idea, but this isn't that kind of blog.

Evan Lysacek isn't bad either.


Joannie Rochette broke my heart. She should really win the gold medal. She won't, but she should. Go Canada! (this time only)


I have a new love of snowboard cross.


And women's downhill skiing. It scares the crap out of me.


Halfpipe too.


Ice dancing normally puts me to sleep but this year I was captivated!


And yes, I am a dork. I loved these! Can I have one too? It will get a lot of use in Texas!

Sometimes what I love about the Olympics isn't the sports and the athletes themselves. It is little things, like the stories they share about athletes here and there. This time it was a commercial. It brought tears to my eyes every time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to ya, but nobody in Texas owns a coat, much less one with a hood! Much less one that's PLAID!