Thursday, February 4, 2010

My 2 Cents...

I don't get political. Not with my friends, not with my family. I just don't. Just with my hubby, because I can and because we agree!


Here is my political input for the year.

Am I sick of paying an arm and a leg for health insurance every month?
YES.
Am I tired of paying an additional 10 times that monthly amount to reach my maximum out of pocket for the year?
YES.
Do I want to pay for the health care for all those who can't afford it, as well?
NO.
Do we need health care reform?
YES.
Do I agree with how it is all going down in Washington?
NO.
Do I think they have figured out why so many americans need expensive health care?
NO.
Am I thankful to Michelle Obama, our first lady, for shining a light on childhood obesity?
YES.

This article was posted on the other, more private blog, I am a part of. It is all about being all around healthy. Mind. Body. Spirit. If you are interested in joining. Let me know.
Anyway, back to the article. Read it. It is good. It makes me feel better about the choices I make in my life. It is not political. Don't worry. I already said my 2 cents!

Thanks Vennesa for posting it!


0 comments: