Monday, August 3, 2009

All the Fun...


The kids played in the photo booth today...



Oh, how happy am I to have both my kids under one roof again.  I know those words don't come out of my mouth often, but honestly they never get along better than when they have been apart.  They played and laughed together all day long.  It was a sweet sweet sound!

I am so thankful that I have an awesome friend who let Cassidy stay all summer.  I know staying at "mom's" house is a regular occurrence in our household, but this summer it was especially helpful.  Thank you Val, Guy and CiCi!

I am so lucky to have 2 amazing kiddos who are so excited to have a new baby brother.  I am so looking forward to completing our not so little family next week.   


1 comments:

Tobi said...

Photo booth? Is that some cool technology that only MAC users get? So unfair!

Love these black and white pics. Love the first and the last photo the most. I can't wait to see Baby B in person.

BRAVO to you for all the regular blogging. I could get used to this. But don't worry. I won't. =)