Friday, July 17, 2009

A Little Bit of Whine....

Excuse me for one post.  I just have to say it!  

These may not look like swollen feet, but rest assured people, for me this is puffy pregnancy feet.  Not fun!  The worst part?  My hubby is not around to rub them.  How in the world did he get out of the last month of this pregnancy?
At 35 1/2 weeks I feel like I am getting bigger.  I think it really started happening last night because today I was so uncomfortable..even in the water.  Really I am just jealous that one of my friends, due about the same time as me, was induced today.  So not fair!
Pregnancy glow?  Nope.  I work hard by sitting at the pool all day!  What a life.
This post is really just a procrastination on a blog about the most recent move and my new house.  It will happen.  I just have to clean my house before I can take pictures.  I can't have you thinking that I live in a less than perfect home at all times!  Be proud of me though.  I blogged 2 days in a row!  

2 comments:

Tobi said...

I love your shirt. I'm so proud of you for blogging twice in one week. I can't wait to see pictures of your house. I wish I could be there to help you.

Christina said...

You look fabulous! I assume you are talking about me. :) I am so glad to get out of those last few swollen & uncomfortable weeks. Good luck! You are almost there...