Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hungry, Hungry Hippo...

This is what I feel like.

I am pretty sure I hit an all time low this morning. As I stood in my closet contemplating outfits for church, I wanted to curl up in the corner with my knees to my chest. Long story, extremely short...I skipped church today because I feel like this picture.

I gained 30 pounds.
Yes, I did.

I know that it is from my pregnancy. I was doing so good after I had Baby B. And I was nursing to boot! I lost almost all of that 30 pounds. Then I stopped nursing. And then my weight slowly started to creep back up on me. I don't know how I let this happen. I am a fairly healthy person.

Today was a beginning.

I have many tools to help me along my new journey. My wonderful Hubby bought me an elliptical so I don't have to go to the gym. My MIL bought me some weights and a yoga ball for Christmas . I have joined a blog, a private blog. A blog where ladies, just like me, started a journey today. A place where I can be accountable to somebody. A place for friends, not competitors.

Goodbye Hungry Hippo.
Goodbye.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of my church clothes fit either! I've been wearing maternity dresses to church lately.

OH THE SHAME!!

I'm excited to do this with you! ;)

Tobi said...

I wish good luck and good riddance to your unwanted weight. GO JENN! You can do it!

Trainer Momma said...

Hello to the new you! Your children are beautiful... So much to be healthy for. Hopefully today was a bit better during your venture into your closet. With having all these babies I honestly have size 4 up to 14.