Saturday, October 17, 2009

10 years...


A few weeks ago I went to my 10 year High School reunion.  I was a crazy woman - I packed up my three kids (and practically my whole house) and  drove 14 hours to Broken Arrow.  To do what you ask?  To go to a football game.  Hmm...Would I do it again?  Probably not.  BUT, I did get to see some of my friends.  I didn't get many pictures, but here is one that I will treasure forever. 

This is Sarah.  She was my best friend in back in the day.  Being able to see her again after 11 years was a treasure.  One that I will not ever forget.  I promise that it will not be 10 years before we see each other again.  And for a little treat (more like a laugh)...

...this was us then, 11 years ago!

Thank you Jennie, Katie, Emily and Sarah for a great evening.  It was so great to see you all!  

0 comments: