Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympic Craziness!

The Olympics is always an exciting time in our house.   This year, well, with the late nights and the amazing triumphs it has been one of the most exciting ever.  Cassidy is just the right age to really start enjoying it.  She has begged and begged to stay up and watch the diving and the gymnastics.  Which brings up my next question...Do you think we have been watching a little too much Olympics?  Look at her!  The other night while watching the Women's Floor Exercise she tried to do a front flip (that was until I realized what she was doing and quickly stopped her.)   She asks me everyday when she will start going to gymnastics.  That is not going to happen any time soon, so in the meantime I am trying to teach her the much safer headstands, back bends, splits and back walkovers.  What can I say?  Gymnastics must run in her blood!

2 comments:

Tobi said...

She's so cute! Where did you get that totally hip layout for your blog? I love it!

Tobi said...

You need to blog again girly-girl! Your public awaits!